The phrase “Enjoy Your Burrito” (which is said at the end of every Nerdist episode) means a lot to me. I look at it as; forget the past (don’t dwell on the small things), Enjoy the present, and work towards the future.
Chris Hardwick, Jonah Ray, and Matt Mira saved my life. I can honestly say that I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them. They got me through some very tough times in my life. I am proud to have the Nerdist podcast logo tattooed on my arm, as a reminder that even though life is hard, it also gets better.
Recently, I’ve been saying that I live a “Nerdist appreciation life”, which I play off as just a funny line, but it really couldn’t be any more accurate.
p.s. Here is the tattoo, for anyone who hasn’t seen it before.
15 Notes/ Hide
- styleinitiate likes this
- creamconecoffee likes this
- ringoosu reblogged this from coulterx
- fuckyeahmattmira reblogged this from coulterx
- swansongx likes this
- hunger-of--the-pine likes this
- wintersangel likes this
- aeonish likes this
- zachapalooza likes this
- bloodstainedhoney likes this
- andillwriteyouatragedy likes this
- walex likes this
- createdd likes this
- my-ben-addiction likes this
- revolutionaryavocado likes this
- coulterx posted this