I don’t know if I have actually processed what happened last night.
Jonah Ray invited us to sit with him and Matt Mira. We sat and talked for almost 6 hours, and Jonah kept buying us drinks. He also snuck us into the comedian’s area and we got to hang out with Todd Glass, Andy Kindler, Neal Brennan, James Adomian, and some other local comics.
Jonah and I kept talking after most of the people had left (Todd Glass stuck around), and he gave me one of the most inspiring speeches regarding life, love, art, and everything in-between.
Everything that he said resonated with me so much. I can’t wait to see what life brings.
15 Notes/ Hide
- alreadyknewthat likes this
- genuinehorror likes this
- crieffgriefs likes this
- spoopieway likes this
- bullshitandnonwisdom likes this
- subpop2000 likes this
- dragonfro likes this
- fuckyeahmattmira reblogged this from coulterx
- punnylittlepiggy likes this
- walex likes this
- nerdistfanart reblogged this from coulterx and added:
- seminaldesigner likes this
- alexleefitz likes this
- coulterx posted this